Orders for educational institutions are welcome via direct POs. Please email sales@STEMCenterUSA for a quote. Please include your school name, shipping address, and product needs (along with any specific dates to meet) when requesting a quote.
The HexWear kit is a wearable, fashion electronics learning platform. The kit contains everything you need to get started in wearable electronics and into the world of wearable technology. Design a light-up LED bracelet, create your first sewable circuit, make your own ultra-bright fashion electronics, learn to solder, and learn to program in C!
From basic circuits to intricate light-up projects, you can design, create, and program your dream gadget.
HexWear Kit Highlights
- The only wearable electronics kit that contains TWO ATmega32U4 controllers AND a soldering practice kit.
- The HexWear microcontroller features an all-in-one electronics experience with an on-board buzzer, six smart RGB LEDs, a sound sensor, a temperature sensor, a push-button, an on-off switch, and LED indicators.
- HexWear Controller – ATmega32U4 microcontroller with an on-board buzzer, six smart RGB LEDs, a sound sensor, a temperature sensor, a push-button, an on-off switch, and LED indicators.
- Mini-HexWear – a mini HexWear controller for your mini-projects!
- HexPrism – 18 smart RGB LEDs arranged in hexagonal shape
- Mini-HexPrism - 12 smart RGB LEDs arranged in hexagonal shape
- HexLED – Eight individual smart RGB LEDs
- HexShines – 20 LED Hex shines
- HexCoinBattery – Two CR2032 battery holders with switch
- LEDs and other electronic components
- Conductive thread
- Micro usb cable
- 4.5V AAA Battery holder
- 9V Battery clip
- Needle set and threader
- Metal snaps
- Aida cloth
- Alligator clips
- Soldering kit
- 555 Timer, resistors, capacitor
- and more!
Stay tuned for more news, tutorials, and parts on the HexWear Wearable Electronics Kit!